Where does the time go?

The weeks just seem to fly by. It always amazes me how fast the weeks go. I continue to work both jobs. I love working at the Kindergarten. There were a couple of days this week were I was stresses out because of the behavior of the kids. The head teacher was out of town so it was just the three aids in a class of twenty kids. There are a couple of kids that like to test our patience. One in particular named James loves to cause trouble right after recess. He refuses to come into the room and usually ends up saying he either hates school, hates the teacher who is talking with him, or both. Typically he says both. But, the good thing about having three teachers in the same class is everyone has a different perspective and we can put our heads together to find solutions to the problems.

Socially it was a busy week. There was family home evening on Monday night, dessert night on Wednesday, a date on Thursday night, a date on Saturday night, and a movie in the basketball court for anyone who wanted to watch. I also fit in time to go and do some yard work. I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually enjoy doing yard work (mom and dad you can pick your chins off the ground). I guess I have grown to enjoy doing things with my hands. What I am most excited about was the opportunity that I had to go to the Timpanogos temple on Saturday. I had never been inside and it was beautiful. It was busy because of all the weddings and several temples in Utah are closed for cleaning. But, a group of twelve went and helped a member in our ward do family names. He has found about three hundred names that need to be done. So, our group went and did the baptisms for about one hundred of them. I am posting a picture of the temple. Just so that you know there is a wedding group in the picture, they just happened to be there when I was taking the picture!

Comments