Too much fun!

It has been another delightfully crazy week! The week started off with a bang, well actually it was a big party. Carolyn's birthday was on Sunday, which she was out of town for, so we decided to have a big party for her. There was probably close to forty people stuffed into our tiny apartment. We were definately feelin' the lovin'. We managed to keep it a secret from her until that evening when she came home. The best part of the whole this is one of our good friends was able to come up and we hid him from her all day. That evening we put him in a box and gave him to her as a gift it was really funny.

After working all day on Tuesday, a group of friends and I went up to Pineview Lake, which is north of Salt Lake and went camping and boating. We all slept under the stars and woke up early and then went boating all day. I thought it would be a lot more difficult for me to handle because I don't like the water, but I did just fine. I was able to go tubing, boating, and go on wave runners. I could not believe the crazy things people can do on the tubes. We came home that evening and everyone was really exhausted. I didn't get burned, but my entire upper body was hurting.


Thursday was another full day of work, but everyone was able to go home early because it was graduation. I came home and decided to go running. I am super proud of my run. I ran just over five miles in an hour without stopping except for the stoplights. I never thought I would run some much. I only ever aspired to run 5ks, but I think I am going to try for a half marathon. Unfortunately, I forgot to stretch and it was rather painful to get out of bed the next day. That evening I learned how to cut hair. It was a trial by fire sort of thing. A friend asked me to cut his hair and so I did. It didn't turn out half bad. After his I did one of his roommates, because, well, I was on a roll.

Friday was another busy day with work and then cleaning for checkouts. Friday gave way to Saturday which was busy with more cleaning, mowing, laundry, and a wedding reception. Some good friends that used to live in the ward got married and I offered to help at the reception. So, I was able to help a little and catch up with some people that I haven't seen in a long time.

Because everyone moved out yesterday, our numbers were few in church. Still, we had wonderful speakers that were truly inspired and amazing lessons.
As I write to you I smile because of all the good memories that were made this week and all the fun that I had. I think I am pretty much healed from this week and can't wait for next weeks fun!

Comments