A week of endings!

It has been a week of endings. It is sad, but good in a way. As usual my week was filled with work, work, and more work. Thursday was the last day for the kindergateners. They were so cute as they left, saying goodbye. It was really very sad, but I think that I was ready to say goodbye because some of them were a handful, but still a lot of fun. I have come to find that the best time for a teacher is the kids coming and the kids going, especially all the treats they give you when they leave. Man I scored big time!!

As well this week I have home teachers, visiting teachers, and I visit taught. There was a dessert night again. And yet again, I managed to eat too many sweets. Of course family home evening was on Monday, which was so much fun. I was put in charge of the activity and thanks to Holly for the great idea the activity was a hit. We did jello snarfing and slurping. So much fun. I was made the jello snarfing queen. Basically I smoked everyone!!

Friday evening I had another date. I was really fun. We went to see the senior showcase for the dance department. So the seniors choreographed their own dances. The interesting thing was, it that it was modern dance. I really enjoyed it and have come really appreciate modern dance. Saturday was another fun filled day of mowing and cleaning at Holly's. So much fun!! It is very satisfying to have a project finished!! I also went to a movie on Saturday, Iron Man. It was another good movie.

I think this is all for this week. Sorry there are no pictures, but I promise to have some next week!

Comments