The week that lasted for an eternity...

As you can tell from the title of this weeks blog, it was a long one. For some reason it still feels like the week isn't over with yet. Monday was a holiday so we didn't have classes. A group of us hiked up to a waterfall, sort of a last get together before we all get lost in our homework. It was very cold and it even started to hail on us. But, as usual, it was a lot of fun.

Classes started on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I have classes every day, but on the bright side I will not be spending nearly as much time as the last couple of semesters in class. The frees up time to study and work. I have a routine already set into place...work and school. By Friday I was ready to be done.

I spent most of the night on Friday studying and all day Saturday. I know it sounds really lame, but we had another shaving cream fight. It was so much fun. I was a lot of fun to see some the people that we hadn't seen in a while. I don't have pictures, but I will see if I can get them up next time.

We had Stake Conference. It was interesting to try to fit all of the BYU singles stakes into the Marriott. A lot of people were turned away and had to go find other buildings or places to watch on campus. We have a CES fireside tonight. They are always really good!

Comments