Life really revolves around sugar!

I have noticed that just about everything I do involves sugar in some way. This week I have really noticed how we as a society use those sweet treats. I have had to decline deserts at ward functions, peoples homes, school, and work. I miss not having the choice to eat, but am glad that I know that I can refrane from eating them if I want to.

The week has gone by rather slowly. It always seems to work out that when I want it to move fast it goes slow and when I want it to move slow it moves fast. I was busy all week and especially this weekend with homework. We have one week until we are in the schools, so everything thing pretty much has to be finished before we go into the schools for the month of November. My life revolves around school and all things school, even my dreams. I woke up the other day having had a dream about a teaching practice that we were learning about. It was really weird. No matter what I do there is no escape.

This weekend I went on a date. We went to a comedy club in Provo that was really funny. So often they are inappropriate, but they went to great efforts to make sure that everything was kept clean. Saturday was busy. I went to the temple at six, came home, left and went shopping, came home, left and went to cartoons, came home, left and went to the library to study, came home, left again for a BBQ with some the girls in my classes, and finally came home and finished off the night with studying. Sunday started early as well with 7:30 meetings. I am hopefully going to finish visiting teaching today and go to dinner at Carolyn's house. It should be a treat. I really like her family.

Wow! That is a lot of stuff. Until next week!

Comments