Zzzzz...

I was very happy to have a nice long sleep on the Sabbath, three hours long. My week was busy as ever. Monday and Tuesday was spent finishing up projects for classes before we go into the schools. I put in about 15 hours in two days and I am happy to say that everything was turned in on time. It feels so good to have everything completed, but now I get to start on the projects for the practicum. I spent several hours on Saturday sifting through assignments and trying to figure out when I need to get stuff done. My calendar is packed!

I am also very happy to say that I do not have any cavities! The dentist said that my teeth looked great and to keep doing what I am doing. Unfortunately I skipped out on a lot of activities this week. I did not do Saturday morning cartoons or the game because of homework. But, I did spend some quality time with a roommate who is leaving us. She decided to go home so that she can save money for her mission, so she will be leaving of Friday. I also had a date on Saturday. We went to a dance performance at the U, which was kind of scary because that is BYU's rival school and they hate us with a passion. The performance was also very interesting. You could tell that there was not a lot of LDS influence. The dancing was different than one would find at BYU. All of the dancers were extremely talented. I was particularly impressed with those that did ballet. Their technique was amazing.

Sunday was a busy day. I have meetings from 7:30 until 12 and then other meetings spred through the day. But, I did manage to fit in the three hours of snooze time!! Our Bishopric gave a fireside that was incredible. I have really grown to love our Bishopric. They love us so much and want the best for us. I feel incredibly blessed to get to work so closely with them.

Next weeks post should be a good one, because I start in the schools next week. I am little worried with my schedule because I will be home even less than I was before, which wasn't much to begin with. I am sure that I will have plenty to say!!

Comments