Two weeks down, two weeks to go!

It has been a busy week filled with lots of teaching opportunities. The teacher that I am with in the morning was gone for a day and a half and I was in charge of the class. It was a bit scary, but lots of fun and a great learning experience. I think the kids are starting to warm up to me a little, which makes it easier to teach because they interact more with you instead of sitting there like a bump on a log.

They did not have class on Friday so I spent all day Friday and most of my day on Sunday writing lesson plans and working on assignments that we are supposed to be doing while we are teaching. I was able to get a lot finish, so it was a successful weekend.

I found time to go to a part of the football game, which BYU won. It wasn't a very exciting game, but it was good to see friends that I haven't seen in a while. I realized while at the game that it was my last BYU football home game before I graduated. I am having a lot of lasts, it's kind of sad, yet exciting at the same time.

Next week should prove to be just as busy. I have an exam on Saturday morning that is essential to passing in order to be a teacher. I am kind of nervous about it because I am a horrible test taker. I am sure that everything will work out just fine. I hope.

Until then!

Comments

kwistin said…
i'm glad you went to the game. :)

and hope you do well on your final!