Just keep swimming...

So I have decided that I am going to add the quote "just keeping swimming" to my collection of quotes I like. Much happened this week and I discovered that I am going to have to just keep moving or else I will sink!

We did not have any school on Monday because of the holiday, which was very nice because I was able to work on my TWS and get ahead, as well as finish lots and lots of things that get put off during the week because, quite frankly I have no time. I was also able to get together with some good friends to celebrate a birthday. I am so grateful for the friends that I have, because it does not matter how long we haven't seen each other or what has happened it is like we have never been apart.

Tuesday through Friday was pretty much the same. I woke up early, went to school all day, came home went to work until late, and then went to bed as soon as I could, which ended up being much later than I wanted to.

Saturday I woke up early to get started on life to see what I could get done for the day. I am proud to say that the "to done" list was finished by 5. As I gave a sigh, I went to do some pleasure reading and was suprised to wake up at about 7:30. I decided to enjoy the rest of my evening and relish the the fact that my body was not moving.

So until I can get out of the water...I am just going to keep on swimming!

Comments