The week without a title...

I could not think of a title for this week. There wasn't really anything that happened of interest. I finished my second week of student teaching. The students are proving to be a challenge and I am planning on doing something to motivate them to be better and to try harder, because they are capable of doing so much more. I have decided that I do not like early morning drivers. They are very mean and don't let you in, basically the common sense stuff that you would think a driver should know. I drove all week to Lehi, which is about a 20 minute drive on the freeway. Work was good. I have really come to enjoy those that I work with and for (meaning the people that I take their trash out for). They are all so nice and good for a laugh.

I did manage to go Go karting. Yes, it was on a date. I really like speeding along the race track. Don't worry mom and dad I don't any plans of a career change. I also went and played games with some people in the ward. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The game was called Curses. I highly reccommend the game to anyone who wants a laugh.

I think that is all for me! Oh, one other thing...Carolyn my roommate/bestfriend just put in her mission papers so hopefully she will be getting her call in the next few weeks.

Comments