I just couldn't take it any more!

To make a long story short back in July I decided that I was going to grow my hair out again, it was once extremely long. I thought to myself, "Yeah, I can do this." Well, on Monday I thought to myself, "What was I thinking, I can't stand my hair." So, I set up an appointment and cut it off. Once again I have short hair, and I rather like it.

It was quite the week. On Monday the Stake had a mock disaster in which all the Stake was to go to our meeting spot. Let's just say we are not as prepared as we thought we were. What should have been a five minute drive, turned out to be a 45 minute drive because we could not find the building. It was rather humous to go past a building and realize that you have already passes it twice before. I am happy to say that we did eventually make it.

I started teaching my TWS this week. It is a unit on water. The kids seem to be enjoying it, but it is a lot of work. I will be very glad when I hand it in less than three weeks. It is hard to beleave that I am almost done at Meadow Elementary. My time there has been a great learning experience and I have a feeling that I will only be learning more in the next two weeks, because I will be lead teaching. That means that I am in charge of all the lessons and teaching the students from the time they get there to the time they leave.

We are having Stake Conference this weekend. I went the the Saturday session yesterday and had an awesome time. They opened up the last hour for questions, Elder Jenson was there. I learned some much and it was interesting how the questions I had were asked and answered by others. Our Stake Presidency is being reorganized, so it will be interesting to see who the new Stake Presidency will be.

Comments