Boy howdie...I feel like an adult!

This week was a week of feeling very old, much older than I want to feel. Monday and Tuesday were high stress days trying to get everything ready for the teacher fair on campus. This is the time when districts come to scope out the teachers and do interviews. I had a total of three interviews with districts and two others are set up for April. Two of the interviews went really well. One was for the Alpine (Orem) district and the other was for the Washington (St. George) district. My first choice of teaching would be in the Alpine district, but I do not know what the future will hold.

This really was the biggest thing that happened this week. It pretty much consumed my life. But once the weekend hit I had a little fun. Our Relief Society had their Birthday party on Saturday night, which went really well. The speakers were wonderful and I learned a lot. After that I went over to watch a Bollywood (not to be confuse with Hollywood) movie. I have never been so anxious, upset, heartbroken, and distressed in all my life. I didn't know if I was going to be able to sit through the whole movie, just because it was so sad and you didn't want what happened to happen. I guess all Bollywood movies are dramatic like this, I don't believe there will be too many other Bollywood movies in my future. After the movie we went to say hello to some friends that live in the complex and ended up staying for a quite a while and having a lot of laughs. I am so grateful to have met my friends and that it doesn't matter that we are all incredibly busy and never see each other, when we come together it is like we have never been apart.

Sunday was the Draper Temple Dedication. I really enjoyed being apart of it. It reminded me of my childhood (oh great...I am already starting the when I was young) and going to the St. Louis Temple Dedication. That was one of the first time that I ever remember feeling the spirit. Though the week started off rocky it ended on a very good note!

Comments