The preschool...

This was my first official week in the preschool getting to know the kids and figuring out the routines. I really enjoy working with this age group, they are so much fun and they say and do the funniest things. Funny story...it doesn't matter if you're four or twenty-four spring time brings love. We have a couple of playground romances. On one particular day we had two kids kissing on the playground, it was rather humorous. I find that the preschool is a lot less stressful than teaching first grade. One of the reasons why it is less stressful is because there are three other adults besides myself that are in the classroom helping with management.

My weeks stay much the same as last block; I am still gone all day, but I do find that I have a little more time to talk with people and interact. I realized that one thing I really missed was the social interaction with those in the ward, because of being gone so much there really wasn't any time for talking. I had the chance to meet with and just chat with more people this week than I think I had in the last two months, which is saying something.

Relief Society continues to be a blessing and a challenge. We have many great sisters that are doing all they can to move forward in the gospel. In particular we have a couple of new sisters that were recently baptized. It has been fun to be in on the process of helping them learn the ropes and understand how the Mormon culture works and to get acclamated.

So that is all from my end...until next week!

Comments