Well...it's official!

Friday I walked out of the preschool for the last time and it was kind of a bitter sweet moment. I felt a lot like I did when I walked out of the high school for the last time. I am truly grateful for the experiences that I have had while at BYU. I feel that I learned so much and was prepared to go forth and serve.

On friday Carolyn checked out of the apartment, so that she could get those final things taken care of before she leaves. It is very sad to see her go, because we have really learned how to be adults together. We have made a lot of good memories and have shed a few tears along the way. Sunday was her farewell and I am very proud of myself that I did not cry too much, unfortunately I cried more than her mom.

Moving back to Saturday we had a ward activity. The activity was really put on the Napalies in the ward. They cooked us traditional food and then some of us went to a slip and side. I chose not to go down the slip and slide because it was really cold and raining. I just took the pictures.

Next week I will devote my time to finding a job for this summer and as always I continue the search of a real job in which I spent the last four years preparing for and spending lots of money to become certified.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Comments