Let the adventures begin...

So there were a lot of firsts for me this week. The week started with hiking Wymountain. I don't think that I have ever been so ready to be at the top of a mountain, because the last stretch was all up hill and it wasn't a nice gentle hill. The views were amazing and it was well worth it.

I had two interviews this week for a teaching position. I was surprised by both and very happy to have the opportunity. So many people can't get a interview just because there are so many teachers needing jobs. I am waiting to hear about both, but I am hopeful.

I also had to go in for a TB test. I am happy to say that I do not have TB (because I was really worried). I also got to call all over Canada to find out how I get official documentation saying that I didn't get into trouble while living in Canada. It was very adventurous. I can honestly say that I do not like talking to the automated voice.

I ended the week by hiking another mountian. Squaw Peak is a tradition that Carolyn and I have of hiking every year in May. I almost didn't do it because she wasn't here, but thanks to some good friends they planned it and we did an sunset hike which was fabulous.

Another adventure that I had with Holly is that we took some things to the city dump. Two things that learned, one being that it really stinks and the second is that recycling is so important because we are a trashy people. So...go green, save the Earth, be a hero!

Comments