Life after graduation!

Life after graduation is kind of boring. I am sure if I had a full time job like most graduates instead of a profession that takes a three month break every summer life would be a little more interesting. My week has been mostly sitting around waiting for work in the afternoon, which I have only one week left at my BYU job. It is sad that I will be leaving, because I have made so many great friends there and I really enjoy the building that I am over. After work I have started running longer periods of time with some friends. It is fun to be able to run in the evening now that the sun is up later. I have also increased my mileage. Instead of only running 2-3 miles, I am up in the 4-6 range. I never thought I would actually enjoy running, but I do.

I went the new X-Men movie, which was fabulous! A large group of us went to the midnight showing and had a blast. I am really suprised at how many good movies are coming out this summer. Recently there have been a lot of duds, that haven't be worth a dollar at the dollar movie.

Any who...I also went on a date this weekend with a friend from my old ward. Just dinner, but it was nice talking with him. Other than the above mentioned events nothing else has happened. I am need to put in a p.s. a litte bit later, because I have a meeting with the Bishop before church and it's not the get to know you kind, darn. Wish me luck!

Comments