A visit home...

This week I spent most of my time home in Enoch. I think I was quite successful in getting things done. I helped mom clean up the house a little, learned how to bake pizza dough, rotated tires, and got an interview with a small private school. Oh, and I can't forget Brian taught me how to do the box waltz. I discovered that I like to lead and I am too stiff. Who would have thought?

After turning down the offer in Wyoming I was kind of nervous about finding another job. But, I am lucky to have another interview. I am not sure how it will go, but I am crossing my fingers. It will be very different, because it is run out of a woman's home and I will be the only teacher teaching and creating curriculum for at least three different grades. I think it will be a fun challenge.

Eddie and Kendall came up with there family. I haven't seen their kids in a while and I hadn't even met the youngest, so it was nice to catch up with and play with them. While in Provo they blessed their baby, which was nice. I don't get a chance to hear a baby blessing often because I am in a singles ward.

Maybe one of these days I will start taking pictures of my life so I can post them for you!

Comments