This week in the life of me...

This week I officially have a job for the fall. I am excited for the opportunity to teach and even more excited about the fact that I get to stay in the area. I will be teaching at a mulitage school where I am the only teacher of the grades k-3. It should be interesting to see what happens with that.

It was also my first official week at my summer job. I have to say that it is a lot of fun to work with the kids. They all have a disability, some are more profound than others. My favorite kid is fixated on High School Musical 3 and every day he asks me wheather or not I have seen it. So...I am going to have to see it soon if I ever want to stop him from asking me about it.
We also had a ward activity this weekend. My roommate was the one in charge so I helped prepare most of the food with her because she really didn't have much help. It was a lot of fun. There was a shaving cream fight and a slip and slide. I didn't do these activities because it was cold, instead I took all the pictures which was a lot of fun. I don't have any pictures of this. It seems that I am a week behind with pictures but I do have pictures from Angels Landing.

Enjoy!





Comments

kwistin said…
So is this the job that you were telling me about? That's great, Whit! And what's the place that you're teaching this summer called? I'm so excited for you. You're such a great teacher...I can already tell.

Looks like you've had some fun summer adventures with the crew. I long for the day I can hike again. We'll have to go on an adventure of our own.