I guess I am making a habit of it!

I am sorry once again for the lateness of the blog update. I blame it on a book. I may or may not have spent the majority of my sabbath reading this book until 2:30 in the morning when it was finished. I can neither confirm nor deny these aligations. For all of you readers out there a fantastic read is the book Mistborn. It is apart of a series of science fictions novels. I loved the books. They are completely different from anything I have read before. But, you will have to be the judge of whether or not it is worth loosing sleep over.

As promised from last week!
The girls relaxing and resting from the hot summer heat.

Me showing off my cool colored tongue.

Climbing the wall and getting a bloody knee!

A game of human foosball (pardon the spelling).

Jon Schmidt and yes he is playing with his toes. I was impressed.

Jumping ahead a week. I spent the majority of my time in the classroom working on organizing and decorating the walls. When everything is finished I will take some pictures and post them so that everyone can see what the class looks like. We did have a final ward activity at a place called Jump on it. It is filled with trampolines and you get to jump all over them and do cool tricks. I had a fabulous time jumping. I discovered that I can do a flip, but I just can't land on my feet. And for all of you curious about my love life...no I am not engaged...but I did go on a date this weekend. We went to a play put on by college students. It was rather funny at times and overall I think they did a great job.
My funny adventure of the week happened late at night. A friend and I were really bored and looking for some fun, which is not a good combination. We decided to pull a prank on another friend by plastic wraping his car. The theory was to take the roll of plastic wrap and under the car and around a few times by the drive side door. Well, there was some difficulty with the slant of the road, so we decided to go around the car. To make a long story short we failed miserably which resulted in us laughing hystarically in the middle of the road while looking at our pitiful (because that is what it was) wrap job and drowning our sorrows in nonalcoholic drinks at the local nonalcoholic bar. Only in Provo!
I should have some interesting things to tell next week, because I will be road triping it with Erin to Washington!

Comments