Pay Day!

The highlight of my week was payday! Granted it is not a very big check, but it is definately more than I ever got paid at A&W or working custodial. I don't know what I will do with all my extra money. I will have to think of something really good to waste all my money on (just kidding mom and dad, you have nothing to worry about).

School went well this week. The kids did not say anything too funny. But, the honeymoon period is definately over. Now they are in the I don't want to do anything that will cause we to exercise the muscle that is my brain stage. They love saying, "I don't want to do that, it's boring." I just smile and laugh to myself, because I know that they need to be learning these things like how to write a story properly and their math facts.

I decided to switch my temple day to Wednesday evening after work instead of Saturday morning at 6. I guess I get into the habit of doing something and it is really hard to break it. I finally realized that I don't have the busy schedule that I once did in college, so I can go at a more normal time. I have to say though I really like the people in the temple. Most of the workers are elderly and they are so cute and nice, it makes me want to be old so I can spend my time in the temple.

There was a ward opening social on Friday. There was good food and fun games. The only downside is the weather was rainy and the wind was blowing so hard. I was not aware that the wind could blow so hard in Utah. Afterwards, some of the old gang got together for games and laughter. It is so interesting to me how different we all are and that we can separate and go our different ways, but we are still friends and can get together to have fun.

On Saturday BYU lost there game. I guess it was kind of sad. I didn't really watch it, but I did listen to some of it. I was able to mop a floor and fold sheets, which makes me really happy inside. I know, it sounds crazy, but those things are probably my two favorite things to do.

And proof of my oldness...two more good friends are getting married.

Comments