Tons of fun in the sun!

The week started of with a holiday and I really can't think of any way better to start of week. On this particular holiday I went to Lagoon, which is an amusement park with many fun and exciting rides. I spent all day there with a good friend catching up and making new memories.

Tuesday marked the first day of the sencond week in school. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about starting because last week was so rocky. I am happy to report of the success of this week. We randomly decided to work on a play that was created by the students from a story they wrote. It was one of those short cute plays that really don't make much sense, but they had a lot of fun practicing and creating props for it. We also started our rock project. We began by going to Rock Canyon park to collet rocks and take rock rubbings. I have to admit that it was so funny to watch them collect rocks because everything was cool and by the end their pants were so full that they were falling off. In two weeks we will be going to Timp Caves to take a tour, which will be a great experience because they will be able to get hands on experience.

I thought I would post a picture of me and some roommates making a tent in the front room. It just goes to proove that you are never too old to have some fun.


I now have a new calling that I am so excited about. I was called to be a Relief Society instructor. The funny thing was that I taught today without being set apart. They do things a little funny in this ward. It was a very different experience teaching people my own age. I had to catch myself a couple of times to stop myself from saying some very "teacher" type things.

Another fun thing that happend this weekend was a group of us went out and put mentos candies in Diet Coke. It didn't work out exactly like we planned, instead it ended up with some very sticky people. Hope you all had a great week!

Comments