Fall Break!

The school week was short, because of fall break. So, I taught for two days and then went home for the rest of the week. In the two days at school we finished our rock project and had our culminating activity with the parents. It was amazing to see how much the kids were able to remember and show their parents. All the kids worked really hard to complete the museum and to show all of the things they learned. Our next project will be on Vikings. I have some fun ideas for the kids to explore about Viking life. Don't worry there is plenty of reading, writing, and arithmatic!

While at home I had my list from mom and things that I wanted to do. For mom I was able to clean out some things, organize, and do some other random things. For me I wanted to make chocolate covered cherries, fix breakfast, and do some other random things. The cherries turned out wonderfully, but we need wait for about two weeks until they are finished aging. Breakfast was good and I successfully was able to finish everything else.

I decided to run a half marathon in November in St. George. I did a long run on Saturday, it ended up being about and hour and fifteen minutes and I wasn't sore, which is a really good sign. We will see how I do with double the time!

Until next week!

Comments