Just another week!

The kids are getting sick right and left. We have had very few days where they are all at school. In the public schools Swine Flu is going around and we have some kids with older siblings that attend, so we are just waiting for it to come our way. I did have a nice lesson on germs. It was really funny, because I put art sand in hand lotion and put it all over my hands pretending that I didn't wash my hands after going to the bathroom and then I found a reason to touch each of the students. It was so funny to see them repulse at the sight of getting "germs" all over them, yet they still pick there noses and don't wash their hands after using the bathrooms. I guess some habits die hard!

On Saturday I went to Divine Comedy with some friends and it is really funny. I love the how they do spoofs off of the Mormon BYU culture. It is so funny! There is always a lot of energy in the room as they are performing. After that I went and watched another installment of Horatio Hornblower with Jenny, a new friend. On Saturday we had a best of Avatar Saturday, where we made breakfast (including Magic Bacon) and watched cartoons in our pajamas. Gotta love friends who never want to get old! Then there was a ward date. I ended up going with some random person that I had never met who wasn't in the ward. Wahoo for Whitney!

Next week is a short week of teaching, because of a Fall break. I am going to take the chance to go home and spend some time with the family. Until then!

Comments