This week was another crazy week. We had a day off in the middle of the week and a class Halloween party on Friday. The kids really love the holidays. The day off was used as a cleaning day. I continue to find stacks and piles of things that I missed from the old teacher. She wasn't the cleanest most organized individual. I also so a couple of parent teacher conferences. I think they went well and I got some really positive feedback, which was a nice pat on the shoulder.

The class party as fun for me. A little bit stressful, because I have never planned a party for children before. It is very different to try to make fun and interesting games for children to do. I participated in some of them. One of the the games was bobbing for an apple. Because of the out break of swine flu we had to modify things. We just used a big bowl of water, which we change after every time the students bobbed for their apple. In my opinion things aren't as much fun that way. Afterwards the kids said that I should do it, so I did. Below is a picture of me being cool and bobbing for apples.

The ward had a party on Friday, which was fun. On Saturday we had Stake Conference. I really like our Stake Presidency. They seem very worried about making sure we are on the right track and focused in the right direction, making the temple a priority. That evening I watched a movie with a friend and called it a night. I think this is the first time that I have not stayed up way too late thinking don't worry...there's a time change. I went to bed early and slept in and it was amazing. I think I am going to make this an annual thing!

Have a great week!

Comments