Who wants pie!

This week was a quick week. The students were relatively well behaved. We are working on not speaking out in class, because they have a problem with that. We have been working on Vikings still and we are almost done with it. That is a good thing because I think that I am about finished with Vikings. We talked about clothing and the homes they lived in, the highlight was we had a speaker come in and talk to the children about Vikings. It was the grandma of one of the students. We are going to build a to scale model of a Viking ship this week and then we will be done for Thankgiving!

I managed to watch a couple of movies this week. I find that I enjoy watching movies in the winter. My desire to watch movies drastically increases when the weather turns cold. Speaking of weather we had a real snow this week. The most important thing that happened was that I made a Saskatoonberry Apple Pie. I wanted to make a pie, so I decided to make it on Friday. It turned out okay and it tasted really good. I learned a few things and I think the next time it will be better.

Comments