Christmas Break!

It was a relatively easy week at school. We spent most of the time reviewing things that we have already learned in math, finishing up our map project, and working with homonyms and homophones. The kids were really excited to have a break. We celebrated Christmas on Friday and it was a lot of fun. The kids have been working on memorizing their math facts and earned a sundae party, so we had sundaes and watched a Christmas movie that the kids really enjoyed. I was able to get a lot of stuff done around the classroom while the kids watched the movie. That was nice because I got to leave a little bit early on Friday, instead of sticking around until the normal time.

Socially things have been dead. Finals were this week and everyone was busy studying for and taking exams. Also with everyone leaving to go home, there really isn't anyone around. It's kind of quiet and I like that.

I will leave on Monday morning to go to Enoch for about a week. Before I get home I will be taking a detour to Milford to drop off the truck for a visit to the mechanic. I will get to hang out with dad at the office. It will be cool to see where he works and meet some of his coworkers.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Comments