I should live down in the bayou...

This week was filled with school. I felt it was a successful week, because of all the experiments and new things that we did, I only had one failure. That failure was an experiment that would not work. I am still not sure what I did wrong, but it all worked out in the end. I started teaching cursive writing to the older kids. It is incredible what kids will do when they are motivated.

Did you know...that if you take a Pep-o-mint lifesaver and brake it with pliers it will flash. I spent time this week trying to get that to work and I finally had success on Friday evening. Needless to say I gave a shout for joy.

It was a very busy week socially. An old roommated had an opera competition that I went to so I could support her. I enjoy opera, some better than others. I spent time with an old friend on Friday night. We watched Avatar in 3D. It wasn't too bad, but I think I will stick with regular movies. The best day of the week was on Saturday. I spent several hours with one of my favorite people, catching up and making some new memories. We went up to Thanksgiving Point and had dinner at a Deli. The funny thing about that is we got a burger instead of something healthy like a sub. On the up side there was avacado on the burger. After that we went to see The Prince and the Frog (we previously had a failed attempt several weeks before because of weather), hence the title of this weeks post. I laughed so hard through most of it and completely enjoyed myself. One of my favorite characters was the lightning bug. Once you see it you will undersand why that was my favorite. To top off my Saturday I made it back to Provo in time to go disco skating. It had been way too long since I had been skating. It was completely worth it!

So...that was my week. Monday is a holiday, so I am going to celebrate by going to the dentist!

Comments