My first big purchase!

So...I am almost twenty-three and I have yet to make any large purchases. Well, over the break I made my first one. I bought a new laptop. The old one was on it's death bed. My new laptop arrived this week and I was really worried about it, because one I have never bought anything costing a lot of money (excluding my education) and two I have a lot of my father in me and just hates to see all that hard earned money leave. I am pleased to say I that I really like my new laptop and it was an investment well worth it.

This was our first week back at school. Overall the adjustment to coming back to school was not bad. The kids were a relatively well behaved. We started our weather project. I am kind of excited about it, because I am learning so much about the weather and how it works. Next week three of the kids will be starting crsive writing. They are really excited about it. Every day I hear, "Are we going to start cursive today. Why can't we start today?"

In the way of socializing, I spent some time with friends that I haven't seen in a long time, went running twice (which is really good because I hate running in the cold), went on a date (no there is nothing there), and had a cartoon breakfast with the gang. We have switched our early morning cartoon to Phineas and Ferb. Dad, I think you might find some humor in it.

So, that is my week. Until next time!

Comments