Happy Valentine's Day!

It was a short week at school. The kids were mostly excited about the fact that we would be celebrating our 100th day and Valentine's Day. It was also a short week because of President's Day. Thursday was the big day and it was a little crazy. Usually holiday's are a teacher's worst nightmare, because the kids are so excited. I decided that I both love and hate holidays. I love it because there is energy in the air, but hate it because that energy makes their hearing go and makes them squirm!

We played a really fun game with balloons. Our 100th day happened to fall on the day that we were celebrating Valentine's Day, so I combined Valentine's activities and 100 activities. For one of the 100 activities I blew up 100 balloons and the kids raced to pop all of their balloons first. It was so funny to watch the kids go at it. I think they really enjoyed themselves.

I spent the long weekend in Enoch with the family. I really must say that I enjoy them more and more the older I get, which is kind of weird. Brian and I spent quality time together watching the newly released Percy Jackson. It was a great movie. Mom and I make pizza together, which was an adventure. Dad taught me the basics of how to stitch someone up. It was on my list of things to learn before I die. So...thanks!

I will head home tomorrow and prepare to start another week. Enjoy your break!

Comments