Some things are just funnier with college aged kids...

It was a fairly routine week. I personally thought the school week went slow even though it was a four day week. The kids met their goals for reading and math, so that means we get another party, which is fun. They are having a pj and movie party. It should be fun. The time has just flown by; I can't believe that we only have three months left in school.

A good friend came down to visit and I was able to spend most of the weekend with her. I love how the gospel pulls people together and no matter where you are in life or where you live, you always have that common bond. I also went with a group of friends to watch the Princess and the Frog. If you haven't seen it, you really should. The first time I saw it, it was in a theatre with little kids, the second time was in a theatre filled with college students. If you have seen the movie you will understand why at some of the parts they were laughing hysterically. If you haven't you should watch it so you understand. The parts were cheesy one liners about love or kissing that were so funny. My personal favorite character was Ray the firefly.

Among my normal routine this week, I prepared a talk on agency and our freedom to choose. I thought the talk was good. But, I am sure that I got a lot more out of it than the other members. It is interesting to me how I didn't get really nervous and I stay a lot more composed than I normally do. I think all the teaching has done me so good!

Well that is all from me. Have a great week!

Comments