My new favorite quote!

I am going to start off with my new favorite quote. As a background this comes from the adult session of Stake Conference. As usual they talked about something dealing with marriage and being happily married...go figure. Any who...one of the speakers was saying how every girl has a Michael Buble and every guy has a UBB. After he said UBB, he paused and said over the pulpit, "I can't believe I just said that." He went on to explain that back in his day UBB was the term given to very pretty girls the "Ultimate Beach Babe." That got quite the laugh.

On to other things. The weeks continue to pass quickly at school. We are almost finished with the cursive alphabet and we are moving onto multiplication with the big kids. We also started a new project on cooking, which has been a success so far. They made their own pizzas. They planned what they wanted on top and made them. They had the normal pizza and then they made dessert and fruit pizzas. The fruit pizzas had lemon, grapefruit, pineapple, and grapes. Strange combination, but that is what they wanted. The dessert pizzas had lots of junk on them. I am sure that was the culprit for their crazy behavior later in the day.

On my social planner...it was busy. A friend and I tried out an Italian resturaunt that specializes in pizza. They were pretty good, but I think I like American pizza better. Saturday the ward had a temple trip scheduled at the Oquirrah Mountain Temple. It was super busy, so we ended up spending about four hours there. That evening was the adult session of conference and then I went and watched a movie with some friends. Sunday holds more stake conference and dinner at my best friend's parent's house. Should be lots of fun!

Much love!

Comments