On the importance of eating food and sleeping.

I learned this weekend of the importance of eating food and sleeping. I had tones of fun this weekend, but I was lacking in both the food and sleep department. Teaching went well this week. The class officially finished up the play. I think it went well and that the kids had a fun time. I was nicely suprised that we had all of the parents there. After school finished on Friday I went to meet a friend to watch the Twilight movie. I just want to say that it is cheesy and funny, but I still enjoyed it. After the movie I went to an artist lecture by James Christianson. I had never been to an artist lecture of heard of James Christianson. I came away with a new appreciation of the artist's craft. For those of you who don't know him, because I sure didn't, here is an example of his work. He has also painted the murals for one of the recent temples, I want to say it is the Nauvoo temple.



After attending that, I went and had a girls night that didn't end until very late. Neither of us had eatening dinner, so we decided to go to the grocery store and get whatever looked good to us. We ended up with sushi, orance chicken, and a seven layer bean dip. Great combo!

On Saturday I was suprisingly alert. I had my normal morning routine and then had an experience that helped me to feel more connected with Chuck. For those of you who are not familiar with Chuck, it is a TV series about a guy who works at a Buy Mart, a.k.a Best Buy, on a tech team call the Nerd Herd, a.k.a the Geek Squad. The story is...I had an old laptop that I needed to get rid of and the local Best Buy will recycle them. So I went to Best Buy to visit the Geek Squad. I had the overwhelming desire to ask if any one was a secret government agent.

That afternoon I went to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I really enjoyed it. It is nothing like the original Alice in Wonderland or th

Comments