Spring is here...or maybe not!

The weather has been taunting me all week. The sun is out and shinning yet there is a bitter chill in the air. On Friday I walk out of the apartment and felt the cold wind and considered going back and getting something a little heavier, but I decided against it. A few short hours later I regretted it deeply as the snow started to fall. Hopefully, once April hits the weather will officially get warm and stay warm.

While at school this week we had another funny quote. One day while they kids were playing basketball on of the boys said, "I'm a manly man," as he was shooting the basketball. I chuckled a little and the other kids laughed. We made reference to it a couple of times during the rest of the week. My favorite reference was on one occation this same boy dropped something and made an unusually high scream. Another girl said, "I don't think manly men scream like that." Perhaps you had to be there, but I thought is was funny.

This week in my life I did the normal routine of family home evening on Monday, Institute of Tuesday, and the temple on Wednesday. School was really busy. We had a field trip to the local Krispy Kreme shop, read stories they created to preschoolers, and had a bake sale to raise money to buy a new pet. I have been trying to get back into the routine of running again and haven't been too successful, but this week I made it twice. A good friend also had a birthday party, which was a so fun to go to and see people that I haven't seen for a while.

Another thing that I am excited about is the fact that a group of us finally say down and planned our trip to Disneyland. We have talked about it, but now it is something that is pretty much set in stone.

That is all from my end. I hope you are had a good week!

Comments