Mission accomplished!

The end count by Saturday was three. I think that is a good amount of books read consider each was over 300. Besides reading a lot, I also finished a couple of units for school, which leaves me with very little to actually plan for the last seven weeks of school. It is hard to believe that we have so little time left in the school year. In a couple of weeks I will have officially been graduated for one year. Makes me feel old!

I spent the weekend in Ogden. It is a way up there. I did see the Ogden temple, which means I have another temple off my list of temples to see. The reason for the trek was to visit a friend that moved up there at the beginning of the year. We had a grand time cooking and watching Horatio Hornblower and Princess and the Frog.

So besides a short trip, running three mornings (whoot for me!), and lesson planning that was all that happened this week.

Have a great week!

Comments

Holly said…
I like Horatio Hornblower too. Fun miniseries.