Spring Time!

The weather has been beautiful. I am so glad...it seems like Spring is here to stay. Now that I have said that, we will probably get more snow.

Teaching went well this week. The kids did well after being gone for a whole week. Usually they need to be reminded of class rules. We went to the BYU Dinosaur Museum. The kids enjoyed looking at each of the dinosaurs and different fossils. We also have a new class member. Her name is Tibbles.


She is a dwarf hamster. It took me about two days to warm up to the idea of touching her. I am proud to say that I have held her and she is really kind of cute.

In other news I have a Summer job. It will be with the same Summer camp that I worked at last year. It was very nice to walk in and basically be given a job. It should be fun to work with the kids and get paid to get a tan. Perhaps I will be as dark as I was last year!


I am also excited to have started mowing for Holly. I mowed and took the weed-eater to the tall grass. It was quite the experience to weed-eat, because it was gas and it had a lot of power behind it. My arms hurt by the end and it didn't take me too long. Perhaps I should find some where to lift!

I hope you are all enjoying the weather and having a good beginning to Spring!

Comments