Always an adventure...always!

I have to say coaching is so much fun! The kids are really cute and really funny. I think my favorite thing that happened was while I was working with the kids on their technique in catching grounders. One of the boys hollers, "Okay...I'm ready ( as he turns around backwards and tries to catch the ball through his legs)." Sorry dude...it just doesn't work that way.
I also finished teaching my first year. It was a fun last day of school. We celebrated with a water party. Of course I got wet and wasn't prepared with an extra pair of clothing.

Right after school got out for the Summer, I left for home because Brian graduated from high school. While there watching the happenings, it took me back to the days when I was in high school. All I have to say is that I am really glad to have finished that part of my life. But...congrats Bubby for finishing strong!

I am also proud to say that I can check off another thing on my list of things to do before I die. Behold the glory!!


You can't read the small print on the hood of the car, but it say"Cuda." Which means it is a really fast, cool car.

Unfortunately, the car I normally drive did not have such a successful weekend. Duchess has sprung a leak and has a nail in a tire. So, she is staying at home to see the doctor. No worries though, I have the van. Woot, for the mom mobile!

Next week is the Disney trip, until then!

Comments