The final countdown (in more ways than one)...

This summer will be a AWESOME! I decided to post things in the form of a countdown so here we go...

5 months: Carolyn (best friend who is serving a mission) will be home.

63 days: Hawaii trip...need I say more!

42 days: Avatar: The Last Airbender hits theatres.

21 days: Amazing Institute Summit!

15 days: Summer job working with children with disabilities begins. I shall be tan once again.

12 days: Disneyland! Here I come Mickey!!

4 days: Officially finish my first year of teaching.

5 days: Brian graduates. It's weird because I used to change his diapers.

2 days: I begin helping coach a softball team of first and second grade boys. They sound like a ton of fun.

I think I am forgetting a few things, but these are the main things. Sorry I don't have more pictures from the Cinderella Ball. I am working on it.

Comments

kwistin said…
ah, this is so great! way to look forward to the good stuff in life. :)