A week to remember!

Another week has passed and time just slips by. We have only one more full week of school left before the school lets out and I am so excited. I am glad I picked a profession that lets me have a three month break EVERY year!

Again, I am going to give you a play by play of my week by day, but the kicker is that I am going to do it out of order...you'll see why!

So, on Monday we met with our new FHE group. They seem to be a lot of fun. Hopefully we can make it work, because we only have a few months to get it right.

Tuesday was a normal day up until 4pm when I went shopping for a formal dress. I went with a very good friend and I am glad that I took her because I needed help. We went looking at several stores and struck out every time, until we got to one store and within 10 minutes I had my dress. Now you may be wondering what this is for...well let me tell you. For a ward activity we had a Cinderella Ball. Each girl gave one shoe to be put in a pile to be chosen by "prince charming." The ball was held on Saturday, and so we will skip to that day.

Saturday, of course, was my birthday. I celebrated at 12 am with a roommate because her birthday was the day before. The party was great. We did the cupcake challenge, where you have to stuff a cupcake in your mouth as neatly as possible. I think I am loosing my touch, because I did terrible. After that we brought out the glowsticks again and had a another party. We woke up early on Saturday morning and headed up to Bountiful to see a friends house, have breakfast, go on a short hike above the Bountiful Temple and then to see Gilgal gardens. Then I came home to get ready for the ball. After much effort on my part this is how it all came together!

I was very happy with it and the best part is, is it's a twirlsy dress!! At the ball we had some dance instruction to learn how to do the cha cha and the basic waltz. I was extremely lucky that "prince charming" new what he was doing and was an excellent teacher because I started to get the hand of it! Yes Brian...be proud, very proud! After the ball the roommates and I did a grocery store run because we needed to get few things. Of course we went in our fancy dresses, and boy did we get some looks. It was the best!

Basically, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday did not hold a candle to the rest of the week, so I am really not going to talk about it.

Thanks for all thing birthday wishes!

Comments

kwistin said…
love love love love it. love. :)