If you could "hi" to Kolob...

It was a relatively routine week. I did make it up to the Timpanogos Temple to do family names. I usually go to the Provo Temple, but it is closed for cleaning. I really like that temple...it is very pretty. Work was good, but the honeymooning period is over. The kids are starting to push the buttons of the staff to see what they can get away with. Some of the staff are not used to working with children with disabilities and are finding it difficult.

There is only one practice and one game left for softball. I am kind of sad, but glad because I will have a little more free time. It has been a great experience. Also, this week I went to a midnight showing of a new movie. I realized that I am getting too old to be staying out late. My body just does not like it any more. Oh, well...the joys of getting older.

Because of the holiday, I went home to Enoch. We decided to go hiking in Kolob Canyon, hence the title of the this weeks post. It is very beautiful. Every national park I have been to in Utah is very different, but I am learning to appreciate them for their individual beauty. Though there are some that I like better than others. The hike was great and there was very nice weather.

Next week will pass quickly...until then.

Comments