One week and counting!

Not to brag or anything...but I am going to Hawaii in less than a week! Plans are set in stone and we will be leaving next Sunday evening.

Now that I have told you about next week, let's talk about this week. I continue to make good progress on my next blanket. My goal is to finish it in the upcoming week. My classroom coming along and this week my goal is to get the walls decorated. I am excited to have things organized and set up. Running has become a routine again. I am really happy that running is becoming a routine. As well, I had a swim party with a good friend.

Probably the biggest thing this week was the good-bye BBQ we held for some friends that will be going to George Mason for grad school. We had a BBQ and then went swimming and after swimming we held and early birthday party for one of them who is having a birthday shortly after they get to school.

Other than that... it was a routine week. I will be late next week, because I will be getting back on Sunday evening. So, look for pictures and an update on Monday.

Comments