A tear is shed for the end of softball...

This Saturday was the last game for the team. The boys played well...I was so excited to see them following through and hitting the ball so well. I played third base coach (it's my favorite) and happily sent several boys running home from second.

I continue to make progress in the classroom. It may not look at if from first glance, but I am slowing getting everything organized. I am super excited to finally start decorating the classroom. I think it will look so much better and more like a classroom with something on the walls.

Socially this week, it was a movie week. I went to see two different movies with different groups. I was also able to spend some time with a good friend who just got back from a six week internship in New York. Probably, the biggest thing I did this week was go canoeing and kayaking. I was excited to go and spend time with people, but not be near the water. I almost didn't go in, but some of them offered to be very careful and not tip. I am happy to say that we did not tip, where as the other group did several times. I also went kayaking. I think I would enjoy kayaking on a cold morning in an area with no people. It is very peaceful.

Because I am sure you are all wanting to know...I have fourteen days until I will be in Hawaii. And on that note...until next week!

Comments