One week down!

What a week! On Monday I started testing students. They are so cute! Most of them I just wanted to put in my bag and bring home. It was interesting to meet the parents and kids. There are some interesting ones out there. We think testing is completed, but we may have some late enrollers that we need to test on Monday. As of right now I have 21 in my morning and in my afternoon class. I think it is very doable considering the rest of the district is at about 25-30 per class. I am glad we don't start kindergarten until Wednesday. That means I have two more days to prepare.

My life revolved round teaching. I didn't do much else during the week. Brian is officially in school and it is nice to have him close. I was able to spend some time with him taking him to the local hangout spots (Macey's and the Dollar Theater). I look forward to hearing how he likes the college life.

Next, week will be busy with school and having parent night. There is a long week and I do plan on going boating with some friends...so it should be a good break from the stress of teaching.

One other quick note. It is so weird to go to church and see your boss there. Kind of random!

Comments