So cute!

I think the highlight of my week happened on Thursday afternoon when Cute Boy comes up to me and says, "Miss Tuber, you look tute today." He was just so adorable and he jumped to the top of my favorite student list. The kids are slowly moving along in their learning of routines. It is exhausting to try to help them all and most days I leaving feeling drained.

Monday was a holiday and a roommate/friend invited a bunch of us to go boating with her family. Well, I tried my hand at water skiing and it is didn't go so well. It was really hard to stand up and go. So, I actually didn't stand up at all, but I did come close. We also did went tubing. I was so sore for most of the week. It is amazing how many muscles we have in our body. I guess it was all in the quest for fun!

It sounds really lame but, that is all that happened. I wake up before the sun and come back home as the sun is setting. There really isn't much time for anything else. I am hoping to change that soon, as things calm down and I can get into a routine.

Comments