Ummm...what was I thinking?

Wednesday was the first day of Kindergarten and it was crazy. I am not used to having to train the kids that way I am having to. They are so high energy and you have to keep things moving quickly. The first day of school I had three criers and one of them turned into a runner. The runner went out the door and was half way to the street before I caught up with her. She proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs for thirty minutes. Day two went much smoother, and by Friday I was ready for the weekend.

Despite the issues with the first week of school there are some positives.
1. The kids are super cute.
2. They actually like me.
3. They are really funny.
4. I get hugs all day long with out a reason!

I really didn't do much else this week besides eat, breathe, and dream school. I will update you more about the class and how things are going next week.

Comments