Fall break!

It was a very short week at school, because of Fall break. I was so happy to just have some time work in my classroom without interruptions or lesson planning. I think if I have one or two more times were I can go in uninterrupted I will finally be able to organized everything how I want it to be.

Some highlights of my break are as follows:

-Getting so much done in my classroom.
-Finally having time to clean out the truck.
-Getting 9 hours and forty-five minutes of sleep on Thursday night.
-Going to the movie theater.
-Going to the dentist (I love my dentist!)
-Visiting a friend that I had not seen in a long time and going to the Hogle Zoo.
-Having a play-date with Carolyn's sisters.
-Starting another blanket.

That is pretty much my break. Pretty sure next week will not top it, but it is worth a try!

Comments