Zzzz......

I decided that this week was the longest week of my life, and I am going to have two more weeks like this over the next year. This week was SEP Conferences (a.k.a. parent teacher conferences). In two days I made it through about 35 sets of parents. All of the conferences were done after school. It made for some really long days. I was grateful that the parents were very nice and I only had a couple parents that I am afraid of.

Besides the extremely long hours every day this week, the only exciting thing that happened was disco skating. It had been while since I went and it was so much fun!! I decided that I have secretly (not so secretly now) love the DJ for his amazing disco moves! It has been the same one for the past several years. I have been working on skating backwards and I think that I am finally getting it down. It is so much fun to go backwards, now I just need to figure out how to look behind me as I am skating!

Comments