Happy Thanksgiving!

There is a lot to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. Personally, I feel that I have been greatly blessed. A good friend made an excellent point that we should be grateful even for the things that we would not necessarily be grateful for like a heating bill, because at least you have a home to heat and you actually have heat.

It was a short week at school, so it was kind of worthless when it comes to teaching. We did have a Thanksgiving feast in our class and both went well, with relatively little mess, thank goodness! There weren't any funny stories, so sorry.

Brian and I didn't leave for home until Thursday. We made it in great time, even with the crazy, end all snow storm. We had a good time with family and friends celebrating. Friday, I was left to myself while everyone else went to St. George. When I am left to myself that usually means I find some sort of cleaning...and I did.

Saturday I was able to watch the children of a family that I used to watch when I was still in high school. They were really quite funny. That evening the family, minus dad, went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I really liked it and can't wait for the last one to come out.

Brian and I left today, Sunday, for home. We were a little worried about the snow, but ended up making it in good time with all things considered.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found lots to be grateful for!

Comments