I'm not proud...just ask me.

So I am going to start off with a funny story, well, because I can.

This happened on Friday as my morning class was leaving.

Class Clown: "I can do a back flip...you want to see it?"

Me: "Umm...that sounds kind of dangerous...let's not."

Class Clown: "Okay...I can do a somersault really good...you want to see it?"

Me: "Okay...let's see it."

Class Clown proceeds to do a crooked somersault that was very off balance. He stands up and says this: "I...AM SO...AWESOME!"

Yes...yes you are.

Once again I worked a lot of hours this week, but the good news is that I didn't spend nearly so much time at home with school work. I think things are slowing down a little bit...now that I have said that, things will get really busy again.

Carolyn and I spent time together on Tuesday. We went to institute together. On Friday we watch a chick flick that wasn't very good. We both agreed that we had no desire to see it again. It was really cheesy. The good thing that came out of it was we were able to cut out over twenty feet of lamentation. She is such a trooper, because lamentation isn't very fun to cut out.

On Saturday Carolyn and I went and had lunch with an old roommate. It is so nice to have people to spend time with that are positive and good.

That was pretty much my week. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Comments