Weather Patterns

I really wish the weather would make up it's mind and stop changing so much. This week was a little crazy at school. The weather was so up and down, which means my kids were up and down as well. My new student finally showed up. We discovered that she doesn't speak any English and she has never been to school before. It should be interesting to see how that one turns out. I was really shocked this week with how much the kids have learned in the 45 days that we have been together. Some of them came in knowing nothing and now they are beginning to read simple texts. Their little brains are so smart!

This week my best friend Carolyn got home from her mission. It was super exciting to see her and to be able to talk to her face to face. We have spent time talking with each other, we watched a movie, baked, and visited some of our mutual friends. She has only been home for four days. It will be even nicer to have her live in the complex.

I am still getting over my cold. Three weeks is a long time to be sick. I am hoping to make a full recovery soon, because I am tired of sounding funny when I sing in class.

Hope all is well for you!

Comments