Basketball?

Probably the highlight of my week was the fact that I went to a Jazz game. Honestly...the only way to watch a game is to watch it from a box seat. I ended up going the Jazz game in Salt Lake. They played the Miami Heat. There was more booing Labron James than cheering for the teams. No one really seemed to like him much. The food was awesome as well.

I am super excited that we only have one week left until the break. It is hard to believe that I have had my students for half the year. It is kind of scary to think that we have a few short months to teach them everything they need to know to be ready and pass the end of the year exams. Crazy!!

On Thursday our ward had a Christmas dinner and talent show. I had the honor of watching my cousin perform an amazing rap. On Friday I watched a movie with Carolyn and cut out lamination. It is becoming a Friday night tradition for us to cut out stuff while we watch a movie.

On Saturday I did almost all of my Christmas shopping. It is nice to have almost all of it done. In the evening Carolyn and I hosted a bonfire and marshmallow roasting. It is was a lot of fun. We ended the night with curlers and a sleepover. It was nice to have her so close and it will be even nicer to have in the complex.

Have an awesome last week of school and shopping before the holidays!

Comments

Parental Units said…
What about the guys Whit.