Let's get down to business!

The week was another busy one. I continued to test the kids in reading. It is kind of stressful to have to give it because the district will be looking at the scores. I have been very happy as I have given the tests and found that most of the kids have already met benchmark, where they are supposed to be at the end of the year.

Besides working a lot and being very busy, something that I think is humorous is some of my kids came back using colorful language. I have had to talk to a couple of kids about not using certain words...out of the mouth of babes.

I am continually working on my schedule to make it less busy and I have yet to succeed. I did manage to fit in some fun. There was a ward party on Saturday that I went to, which was fun. On Monday, Carolyn and I are going to make a big breakfast and have our friends over. It should be fun to spend time with people.

Hope you all enjoy your Monday off!

Comments